Passion, professionalism, love for our territory and continuous research while following tradition – the Trampolini family has been producing Extra Virgin olive oil in this way from generation to generation since 1785.
The ancient art of producing Extra Virgin olive oil has been handed down through the generations in the Trampolini family since 1785.
However, the history of the Trampolini olive mill is even more ancient than that – in fact, it was an integral part of a commandery of the ancient order of the Knights Templar, the famous warrior monks, as evidenced by the majestic Templar Abbey of San Bevignate, one of only two still Templar Abbeys existing in Europe and the only one left in Italy, which is located just a stone’s throw from the oil mill. Thus, Extra Virgin olive oil of the highest quality has been produced within our walls following an unchanged tradition since the year 1300.
With continuous respect for tradition and in pursuit of the highest quality, over the years we have equipped ourselves with increasingly modern machinery so as to guarantee a product with perfect organoleptic characteristics. At the moment, our plant uses a continuous cold cycle “AlfaLaval X4” decanter centrifuge, with a production capacity of 20 quintals/hour, to press our olives.
Click the following links to see the catalogues:
CONTACT IN ITALY
Export Manager Alessandro Trampolini
CONTACT IN DUBAI