Caffe Duetto is a special roaster company (located in the Italian region of Puglia), innovative, modern and high tech, which produces an Italian espresso certified as “health-friendly” thanks it lowest natural caffeine content in the market (only 1,2%) and its richness of natural polyphenols (antioxidants), an extraordinary combination that makes it good for health and pleasant on the palate, also without add sugar.
Duetto Coffee was founded in 2005. We are an high-tech, fully computerized roasting company with an high daily production potential. But Duetto Coffee is, above all, a BRAND with a new proposal of great impact in the coffee market.
In Italy, there are almost 3000 espresso coffee brands, all with the SAME PROPOSAL of Strong Coffee, with an high, sometimes very high natural caffeine content, such as to make coffee in cup bitter, hard, or even undrinkable especially for international consumers that love the idea of Italian espresso more than its taste. But above all with a caffeine content so high that it is responsible for numerous negative effects (such as palpitations, insomnia, gastrointestinal disorders, etc …). Side effects that we have all experienced and that have lead above the new generations (concerned with the quality of life) to replace coffee with other drinks, such as ginseng, cappuccinos, decaffeinated coffees …
Our Coffee for Health project was created in 2005, incorporating the indications of an increasing number of international scientific studies in affirming that coffee is not a problem for health, quite the contrary. The problem is the caffeine content of the blends on the market in relation to the maximum amount of caffeine to be consumed per day (attention: caffeine is not only in coffee, but also in Coca Cola for example, or in chocolate …). In the coffees on the market, all Strong, the caffeine content is excessive.
An adult in good health should take no more than 300-400 mg of caffeine per day, to enjoy its positive effects while avoiding the negatives (“Dossier on Caffeine Risk of the European Food Safety Authority – EFSA”)
The question at this point is: how many cups correspond to 300-400 mg of caffeine? It depends on the coffee we drink. If we drink a traditional italian Strong coffee, even a single cup can hurt. If we drink a Mild coffee like Duetto we can drink even more cups a day without problems.
In February 2020, precisely in conjunction with the arrival of the COvid19 pandemic, the ISPA-CNR, the Italian National Research Center (a public body, not a private laboratory), conducted an important comparative study between the Duetto blends and those of 20 other roasting companies choices among the most representative on the market confirming the extraordinary combination of properties of our Blends, simultaneously characterized by the lowest caffeine value on the market (up to only 1.2% ) and a very high natural content of antioxidants (both values and nutritional properties declared on all our packaging).
An extraordinary combination, at this point:
– PALATE: all our coffees are soft, delicate, pleasant, aromatic, naturally sweet even without the need to add sugar (an aspect that makes our coffee also an ally of the diet)
– HEALTH: thanks to the very low natural caffeine content, the intake of our blends does not cause any of the problems generally associated with coffees with too much caffeine. In addition, thanks to the richness of antioxidants, it helps to reduce the aging of cells, the cause of large and small diseases.
Or Caffè Duetto Company is a COMPLETE ROASTING. We produce:
– Coffee Beans – 1 kg – 3 Blends
– Ground coffee in lithographed aluminum jar, with easy open opening, of 250 gr,
– Ground coffee in 125 gr freshness-saving bag;
– Compostable coffee pods and compatible coffee capsules (Nespresso, Dolce Gusto, A Modo Mio, Espresso Point system);
– Flavored coffees, tea and herbal teas in compostable pods and compatible capsules (Nespresso, Dolce Gusto, A Modo Mio, Espresso Point system);
– Corretto coffee (liqueur) and chocolate covered coffee beans in pocket packs – counter displays.
In addition to being an innovative roasting company, our Caffè Duetto is a Complete Company, equipped with a Marketing Office and internal Web: this allows us to flexibly manage changes and / or requests for packaging and communications to the consumer
Click the following links to see the catalogues:
CONTACT IN ITALY
Export Manager Anna Cefola
CONTACT IN DUBAI