Caffè Morandini is an Italian artisanal manufacturer of high-quality coffee founded in the 1960s by Romolo Morandini, the father of the two current owners Pietro and Vigilio, who have been running the company since the early 1990s.
Caffè Morandini offers a wide range of premium blends and single origins for the Ho.Re.Ca. and the retail market, always focusing on the careful selection of the best coffee beans that are treated with the traditional method of slow roasting at low temperatures, to preserve and enhance all the organoleptic characteristics of each origin.
This commitment to quality led the company to win several National and International awards over the years and to be one of the most-awarded Italian companies at the International Coffee Tasting and International Coffee Tasting Asia.
Caffè Morandini combines the quality of the involved raw materials together with certifications related to both end products and processes:
– Certification “Fairtrade” (aut. n. 23718)
– Certification “Organic” for the product and the production process (aut. n. 6830)
– Certification “OK Compost” (aut. N. S0807)
– TUV AUSTRIA.
Wide range of products and formats
Caffè Morandini’s portfolio consists of several blends and single origins, available in different formats:
– Beans (1000 g, 500 g, 250 g);
– Ground coffee, vacuum packed (250 g);
– Compostable E.S.E. pods (packets of 18 pieces and 150 pieces);
– Compostable capsules compatible with Nespresso machines (cases of 10 pieces and 100 pieces).
Take a look at our videos:
Click the following links to see the catalogues:
CONTACT IN ITALY
Export Manager Serena Rizzieri
CONTACT IN DUBAI