My name is Benson G. Adwar in charge of the Commercial office of Brusati S.R.L. Here below, I give you some brief details of our operations.
Brusati SRL Profile:
– Current domestic market turnover (Italy market ). €3,000,000.00
– Current International market turnover €400,000.00
– Current Total turnover € 3,400,000.00
– Based on the current infrastructure we do have the capacity to reach the overall turnover of € 7,000,000.00
– We are IFS & BRC certified for Food Products.
– CR&NBA for the protection of animal welfare.
– The prestigious world competition in the dairy sector World cheese awards 2021 / 2022 classified in 9th place in the world producers category and 1st place in Italian producers with the following references: Gorgonzola DOP.
– The prestigious national competition of the CaseoArt 2021 / 2022 dairy sector classified in 1st place Italian producers with the following references: Taleggio DOP.
– The prestigious national competition of the CaseoArt 2023 / 2024 dairy sector classified in 1st place Italian producers with the following references: Gorgonzola DOP and Taleggio DOP and classified in 3rd place Italian producers with Caciotta made with goat’s milk.
Our production: (of which the brochure in English is attached)
– Sweet Gorgonzola PDO
– Spicy Gorgonzola PDO
– Taleggio PDO( cooked pasta ) Taleggio is a pasteurized milk chees
– Taleggio PDO Cheese maker ( Raw pasta ) Taleggio is a pasteurized milk chees
– Caciotte of cow’s milk (of which there is a version with black truffle this version is present only in certain periods of the year in the assortment) there is also the possibility of programming dedicated productions for variants with other flavors and spices
– Goat’s milk caciotte (of which there is a version with black truffles, this version is present only in certain periods of the year in the assortment) there is also the possibility of programming dedicated productions for variants with other flavors and spices
– Cow’s milk robiola (there is also the possibility of programming dedicated productions for different milk variants or with other flavors and spices)
– Goat blue cheeses (of which there are 2 versions, one sweet and one spicy)
– The greedy pearl (toasted almonds covered with Gorgonzola)
Our interest in the United Arab Emirates market is due to various reasons which I am going to list below:
– High appreciation of Italian food products and made in Italy.
– Presence of a community of Italians on the United Arab Emirates market
– Appreciation and increase in the consumption of Italian cheeses in recent years (data that have been provided to us by the CLAL sector association) including 2 of our leading references: Gorgonzola DOP both sweet and spicy, Taleggio DOP both raw and cooked pasta.
– Enhancement of artisan producers and high quality products.
– Great desire to grow our business and to make our products and our brand known abroad.
– Expansion of our commercial network.
– Following a company decision, in the coming years we would like to dedicate between 30% and 40% of our products to the domestic market (Italy) and between 60% and 70% to foreign markets.
– Strong commitment to ensure the food safety of our products.
– Possibility of increasing our productions (currently we can double our productions) and creation of new products (for example The greedy pearl a sweet and slightly salty Dragèes covered with cheese which met with great success at the SIAL in Paris 2021 / 2022).
– Recognition for economic value.
– High presence of large-scale distribution chains and distributors, importers and wholesalers who sell Italian and made in Italy food products.
Below I list some information on our current marketing activities both on the reference market (Italy) and export (foreign markets):
– The Brusati Artisan Dairy successfully serves various large-scale distribution chains on the domestic market (Italy).
– Types of customers served on the domestic market (Italy) High-end and medium-high-end large-scale retail trade, wholesalers, motorways, and cheese retailers
– The Brusati Artisan Dairy successfully serves various foreign markets including Switzerland, France, Belgium, Japan.
– Types of customers served on high-end and medium-high-end large-scale retail foreign markets, importers and distributors, Groups that supply the HO.RE.CA sector with high-end products.
Below I list some information on the destination of the marketing of the Brusati Artisan Dairy Products:
– Our products are mainly marketed at the traditional cheese cutting counter.
– Refrigerated tubs/gondolas dedicated to pre-wrapped cheeses in which we also cover a part of the products on offer.
– Refrigerated gondolas dedicated to self-service (products packaged in ATMs with a fixed weight) these products only complete the range as they are not our core business.
Click the following links to see the catalogues:
CONTACT IN ITALY
Export Manager Benson Adwar
CONTACT IN DUBAI